Tuesday, July 24, 2007

adventures on ebay: the red star


I've been wanting to read this series for a long time. I've flipped through an issue here and there, but I never got it because I couldn't start at #1. I couldn't find it anywhere at a decent price. Then later I think they collected them in an over-sized edition, but at that point I had forgotten about it. Looking through the "Full Run" Comics section over at ebay I stumbled across this lot, and I WON.

Details:

LOT: The Red Star #1-9 (and 7.5 issue)
CLOSING PRICE: $6.50
SHIPPING: $5.00
TOTAL: $11.50

I've never seen the issues in one place, in fact, I remember the early ones going for a lot of money when it was still early in the series. I'm thinking I made out like a bandit. So hopefully, they'll be in the mail soon so I can finally check em out.

What's your verdict?

No comments: