Sunday, August 12, 2007

the best news i've heard all weekend

Mark Millar and Brian Hitch take over FANTASTIC FOUR:


know that there are a lot of people out there that are enjoying McDuffie and Pelletier do their old school riff over on Fantastic Four, and although I was amongst those that had some problems with Civil War, this is a great idea. This book could use Millar, and Hitch especially. I mean, hol shit, can Pelletier do images like this?



I'm even hoping that Millar can clean up some of that mess that he caused during Civil War. Or at least play with some of the Sue/Reed ramifications.

I have my doubts that it will be monthly, but regardless, I'll take some widescreen Fantastic Four over what we are getting now any day.

(The full newsrama story with interview here.)

No comments: