Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ncrl for august 8

Back on the old twenty comic books a week gig, but this time I don't have two other piles waiting to be read from previous weeks. (Although I still have stacks of shit I bought from Comic-Con, but I'll get to those eventually.)

The list:

dc:
BATMAN #667 these are coming out quick all of the sudden
DMZ #22
FABLES #64
GEN 13 #11
GREEN ARROW: YEAR ONE #3
JACK OF FABLES #13
STORMWATCH PHD #10
UN-MEN #1 maybe

devil's due:
G.I. JOE: AMERICA'S ELITE #26

dynamite:
BOYS #9

image:
CASANOVA #8

marvel:
CRIMINAL #8
DAREDEVIL #99 brubaker hyped this big time on his myspace blog
INCREDIBLE HULK #109
NEW AVENGERS #33
POWERS #25
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #10
ULTIMATE X-MEN #85
WORLD WAR HULK: FRONTLINE #3
X-FACTOR #22

Also:

SHARKMAN #2 came out last week. A while ago, I remember coming across a copy of #1 for free somewhere and I had a blast with it. I didn't even know there was another one coming out.

Anyway, off to the store.



No comments: