Wednesday, December 12, 2007

no, SERIOUSLY, where did all the posts go?: ncrl for 12.5 & 12.12

So life as it were, is kicking me in the ass: keeping me busy and keeping me from my comics. Okay, as I said before, it's not entirely keeping me from my comics, as I have juuust enough time to READ them, just not to yap about them here. As I also said last time, I'm leaving for almost a month for the holidays so this site will pretty much be going dead from December 21st until sometime near the end of January, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

The film I am working on wraps this Friday, so I expect to have some time next week to have a couple of posts musing about the year that was. 2007. At the very least, my Top Ten titles of the year and what not.

Here is what I have been getting, even if I haven't been talking about it.

12.5

avatar
BLACK SUMMER #4

dark horse
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #9

dc
EXTERMINATORS #24
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #15
MIDNIGHTER #14
NORTHLANDERS #1 <-- one of my most anticipated of the year, FINALLY!
ROBIN #169

devil's due
STORM SHADOW #6

image
INVINCIBLE #47
SUBURBAN GLAMOUR #2
SWORD #3

marvel
AVENGERS INITIATIVE ANNUAL #1
MS. MARVEL #22
OMEGA UNKNOWN #3
THE ORDER #5
TWELVE #0
ULTIMATE X-MEN #88
ULTIMATES 3 #1 has anything been as universally panned as this?
UNCANNY X-MEN #493

oni
RESURRECTION #1 walking dead-ish, with aliens instead

and

12.12

archaia
ENGINEER #1, MISERICORDIA #1 these were going to get the flip through, but my store was out of the few copies by the time I got there

avatar
STREETS OF GLORY #3

boom!
POTTER'S FIELD #3

dc
DMZ #26 - !!
FABLES #68 - !!
GEN 13 #15
GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY #3
LOVELESS #21 - !!
NIGHTWING #139
SCALPED #12 - !! vertigo, representin'
STORMWATCH ARMAGEDDON *snore*
WONDER WOMAN #15

dynamite
BOYS #13

idw
FALLEN ANGEL #22
WORMWOOD ONE SHOT - WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO KNEW THIS WAS COMING OUT AND DIDN'T TELL ME? better question. how did i not know?

image
ASTOUNDING WOLF-MAN #4
ELEPHANTMEN: WAR TOYS #1
WALKING DEAD #45

marvel
FANTASTIC FOUR #552
NEW AVENGERS #37
NEW WARRIORS #6
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #14
ULTIMATE IRON MAN II #1
WOLVERINE #60 how fucking rad is it going to be when jason aaron's name is on the front full-time?
X-FACTOR #26

Off to read.

No comments: