Monday, December 3, 2007

where oh where did all the posts go?: ncrl for 11.29

Not that I ever posted that much to begin with, but I'm still recovering from my 30 book-Thanksgiving week. I hope to talk a little about those books AND last weeks (see below) soon. This could be an odd end of the year run for me, as Christmas is coming, and another vacation as well. Meaning that I will be going dark from around December 20th into mid-January. Still, I live for lists, and I hope to get some End of Year goodness up before I leave. Those should be coming soon.

Anyway, here is what I picked up on the 29th:

dark horse
FEAR AGENT: HATCHET JOB #1
USAGI YOJIMBO #107

dc
ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN #8
AUTHORITY PRIME #2
BATMAN #671 crossover part 4. can grant morrison save it?
CROSSING MIDNIGHT #13
DEATHBLOW #8
FAKER #5
GEN 13 ARMAGEDDON #1
JACK OF FABLES #17

idw
TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION #3

image
CASANOVA #11
MADMAN ATOMIC COMICS #5 this got dropped at the store. it was odd. I flipped through it and just decided I didn't need it
SAVAGE DRAGON #134

marvel
CABLE DR. STRANGE & DEADPOOL #47
DAREDEVIL #102
SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #41
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #116
WORLD WAR HULK: FRONTLINE #6
X-MEN #205 messiah complex part 5. I'm getting into this

I also managed to grab Peter David's THE SCREAM. Still no luck on Reed's CIRCLE.

No comments: