Monday, May 7, 2007

ncrl: may 9

Things that are exciting to me this week:

Another issue of The Killer, the second part of the excellent new DMZ arc AAAaaaaaannd a new Y: The Last Man. It's getting to that time again, when a finite Vertigo series ends and I think,"Its going to be really weird to not be reading that series anymore."

Countdown a cometh as well. I avoided 52, but I'm going to check this one out. Which is a bit hypocritical I guess, since I've been complaining about my lack of DC Universe knowledge. But I'm learning.

The list:

archaia:
THE KILLER #4

dc:
COUNTDOWN #51 (gonna give it a try)
DMZ #19
GEN 13 #8
GRIFTER/MIDNIGHTER #3
JACK OF FABLES #10
STORMWATCH PHD #7
Y: THE LAST MAN #56

devil's due:
G.I. JOE DREADNOKS DECLASSIFIED #3

image:
INVINCIBLE #41
MADAME MIRAGE FIRST LOOK

marvel:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #540
NEW AVENGERS #30
NEW X-MEN #38
NOV #2
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #7
THUNDERBOLTS #114
ULTIMATE POWER #5
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #14

No comments: