Monday, April 9, 2007

ncrl: april 11

An interesting week for me: I've given out a "Book of the Week" Award (inmyhead) since as long as I can remember. But I've only been doing it on paper since the first week of January 06. And only once on the ineternet, so this will of course mean nothing to anyone but me:

Both Fell and All-Star Superman have been my Favorite Book of the Week, every time they've come out since I started. But this is the first week that the two books have ever come out in the same week. OOOOH THE MOTHER FUCKING DRAMA!! Will one of these books win? Will some OTHER book come out of the Falkirk-esque melee to upset my favorite books? Who knows. But here are the contenders, in 19-book week:

dc:
ALL-STAR SUPERMAN #7

FABLES #60
GEN 13 #7
GRIFTER/MIDNIGHER #2
LOVELESS #17
STORMWATCH: PHD #6

image:
FELL #8

marvel:
IRON MAN #16
LONERS #1
NEW AVENGERS #29
NEWUNIVERSAL #5
NEW X-MEN #37
NOVA #1
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #6
SHE HULK 2 #17
THUNDERBOLTS #113
UNCANNY X-MEN #385
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #13

oni:
WASTELAND #8







No comments: