Sunday, April 1, 2007

the last comic blog

0001

I've wanted a place to rant and rave about the comics that I buy for a long time now. I mean, I've been reading comics for more than 20 years now, and I usually have something to say on most everything I read, whether the people around me want to hear it or not. I have successfully introduced (and reintroduced) comics to a couple of very good friends over the years, and I've even managed to get my (gasp) girlfriend into them. She now reads over 30 books a month herself. BUT STILL, their ears are not enough for me. They don't really care how Bendis' career has changed over the years, or the current state of the Wildstorm Universe 6 months after its re-launch, or even if we should be worried about the current sales boost the industry has seen over the past few years, with scary similarities to the 90's (multiple covers, 30 issue crossovers and impenetrable universe continuity). No, they really don't.

So that's where you fellow nerds/geeks come in. Obviously, A LOT MORE, soon.

No comments: