Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ncrl catchup: 9/12 and 9/19

So I go to put my New ComIc Book Release List up, and I realize that I'm so far behind here, that I never got last weeks up. Still getting through those books actually, but here is what I'm getting this week, and then last week (for me).

9/19:

avatar:
STREETS OF GLORY #1

dark horse:
UMBRELLA ACADEMY: APOCALYPSE SUITE #1 well his music sucks, but based on the previews i've read, looks like mr. way can write a fun comic book
ZERO KILLER #2 it's getting the flip test, because i loved the art, but the story was lame

dc:
AQUAMAN: SWORD OF ATLANTIS #56 i'm almost sad that this is going away
EX-MACHINA #30
GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY WEDDING SPECIAL #1 maaaaybe
JLA/HITMAN #1
PROGRAMME #3

image:
CYBLADE PILOT SEASON #1
GUTSVILLE #2 awesome
MADMAN ATOMIC COMICS #4 on probation
CAPTAIN AMERICA #30
MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #1 i'll check out the first one, at the very least for the immonen art
NEW X-MEN #42
PENANCE: RELENTLESS #1 maaaaaybe
TERROR, INC #2
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #17
WORLD WAR HULK #4
WORLD WAR HULK: FRONTLINE #4

oni:
WASTELAND #12

other things:

DR. THIRTEEN ARCHITECTURE AND MORALITY comes out in TPB. I love Azzarello, and I've just heard too many good things about this not to check it out. I'll see if my retailer has extra (I didn't order it specifically) if not I might hit Amazon.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: OMNIBUS is something I want really fucking bad. I'm not getting it tomorrow, or even soon, but I do want this.

***

And then mostly for my sake, if I ever need to go back and look what I bought on 9/12, here is what I purchased last week. Yes, this will indeed be TWENTY-SEVEN books.

boom:
POTTER'S FIELD #1

dark horse:
FEAR AGENT: THE LAST GOODBYE #3

dc:
100 BULLETS #85
COUNTDOWN: THE SEARCH FOR RAY PALMER - WILDSTORM #1 maybe
DMZ #23
FABLES #65
GEN 13 #12
JACK OF FABLES #14
JLA WEDDING SPECIAL #1
STORMWATCH PHD #11
UN-MEN #2 maybe
WELCOME TO TRANQUILITY #10

devil's due:
G.I. JOE: AMERICA'S ELITE #27

dynamite:
LONE RANGER #8

idw:
FALLEN ANGEL #20

image:
CASANOVA #9
PARADE (WITH FIREWORKS) #1 <--- total impulse buy!
WALKING DEAD #42

marvel:
DAREDEVIL #100
LONERS #5
MOON KNIGHT #12
NEW AVENGERS #34
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #11
THOR #3
ULTIMATE POWER #7
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #113
ULTIMATE X-MEN #86
X-FACTOR #23
X-MEN: EMPEROR VULCAN #1

!

No comments: