Friday, September 7, 2007

ncrl: september 6

Still playing some catch up. I went to the store last night, and this is what I got. A good fucking week too.

The list:

avatar:
DOKTOR SLEEPLESS #2

dark horse:
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #6
CITY OF OTHERS #4 glad this is finally going to be over

dc:
BLACK CANARY WEDDING PLANNER if i'm going to keep on with JLA, might as well keep up with the wedding fun
EXTERMINATORS #21
FAKER #3
MIDNIGHTER #11
SCALPED #9
Y: THE LAST MAN #58 only three left!!

dynamite:
BOYS #10

idw:
MEGATRON ORIGIN #3

image:
STRANGE EMBRACE #4 getting higher and higher off the pile

marvel:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #544
CAPTAIN AMERICA: CHOSEN #1
INCREDIBLE HULK #110
MS. MARVEL #19 and i'll get #18, gonna check out the series again, this time mainly for machine man
NEW WARRIORS #4
SHE-HULK 2 #21 end of a pretty memorable run
UNCANNY X-MEN #490
WOLVERINE #57

I left behind 30 DAYS OF NIGHT: RED SNOW, because as much as I love Templesmith, that whole 30 Days world doesn't interest me.

I also turned down G.I. JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS THE ENEMY, because I'm no longer supporting this expensive ass format, with low production quality.

No comments: