Thursday, November 8, 2007

adding to the pile: ncrl for nov. 7

Just when I think I'm about to be caught up, another Wednesday comes around and I have TWENTY-ONE more books to read. I act like I mind, which isn't true. I'm HAPPY AS HELL to have a lot of books to read. I've been just too busy to read AND talk about them here. This weekend maybe.

Here's what I got:

dark horse
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #8

dc
EXTERMINATORS #23
MIDNIGHTER #13
ROBIN #168 i'm sucked into the bat-family titles for the crossover; ra's al guhl part 1
SCALPED #11
SUPERMAN #670
TRANQUILITY: ARMAGEDDON #1
Y: THE LAST MAN #59 almost there...

idw
FALLEN ANGEL #21
TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT - RAMJET was he really a character deserving of a spotlight?

image
STRANGE EMBRACE #5

marvel
ASTONISHING X-MEN #23
CRIMINAL #10
FANTASTIC FOUR #551
IMMORTAL IRON FIST #10
MS. MARVEL #21
NEW AVENGERS: ILLUMINATI #5
OMEGA: THE UNKNOWN #2
SILVER SURFER: IN THY NAME #1 i normally avoid this kind of mini, but spurrier/haut is an interesting combo
THE ORDER #4
UNCANNY X-MEN #492 messiah complex part 2

No comments: