Friday, November 16, 2007

league of extraordinary gentleman week: ncrl - nov. 14

Yeah, you heard. BLACK DOSSIER fiiiiiiinally gets published. Can't wait to plow through it, especially since I'm all caught up with my comics reading. Hell, I even got a Graphic Novel read.

This week's loot:

dc
100 BULLETS #86
ALL-STAR SUPERMAN #2 fuck yeah
DMZ #25
FABLES #67
GEN 13 #14 Simon Oliver's arc starts
GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY #2 is Cliff Chiang enough to keep me getting the book?
LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMAN: BLACK DOSSIER (HC) !!!!!
NIGHTWING #138
WELCOME TO TRANQUILITY #12
WONDER WOMAN #14

image
MICE TEMPLAR #2
SWORD #2

marvel
AVENGERS: INITIATIVE #7
CAPTAIN MARVEL #1
NEW AVENGERS #36
PUNISHER #52
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #13
THOR #4
ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #48
ULTIMATES SAGA as much as I love Travis Charest, I couldn't bring myself to pay $4 for four pages. I flipped through it though and it looked great. I would love for him to do a full book. An annual or something.
WOLVERINE #59
WORLD WAR HULK #5
X-FACTOR #25

I somehow missed that CIRCLE #1 was coming out, but even when that happens I usually see it at the store, but I missed it there too. I wanted to check it out, so I guess I'll keep my eye out for it.

No comments: