Thursday, November 1, 2007

ncrl for halloween

Still waaaaay behind on my HUGE pile last week, so why I went to the store to buy more, who knows, but here is the list for Halloween 2007:

archaia:
MOUSE GUARD WINTER 1152 #2

dc:
ACTION COMICS #858 my girlfriend's take on the cover: 'why is superman an old man now?" regardless, I'M happy that gary frank is the artist now
BATMAN #670 crossover alert: part 1 of 8
CROSSING MIDNIGHT #12
JACK OF FABLES #16
MIDNIGHTER ARMAGEDDON #1

devil's due:
STORM SHADOW #5

image:
NECROMANCER PILOT SEASON #1 i was going to get all five of the pilot seasons, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it after the flip through. just looked like a T&A book with monsters, and that just isn't my thing.
SAVAGE DRAGON #133 checking in with an old friend after a 15 issue absence. i have been waiting, so that I can fill the gap, but thought I would check in anyway, because i've missed it.

marvel:
DAREDEVIL ANNUAL #1
IRON MAN #23
NEW X-MEN #43
ULTIMATE POWER #8
X-MEN: MESSIAH COMPLEX #1 crossover alert: part 1 of 13

oni:
WASTELAND #13

other:
I'm still trying to figure out this whole POTTER'S FIELD thing. My backup store was out too. So who knows when I'll get my hands on it.

No comments: